Learn about the Pi Cap with the Pin Map
Add high resolution, tuneable touch and distance sensors to your Raspberry Pi with the Pi Cap.
This resource will help you to understand the features of the Pi Cap and how you can use your board. Simply download the PDF below, and pass it on to any fellow Pi Cap owners on your journey to expertise.
The Pi Cap features include
- 12 capacitive sensing electrodes
- Raspberry Pi A+, B+, zero and later compatible
- Active low, red connected to J8.31 RGB LED
- 7 GPIO from the main header
- 84 pads (7×12)
- 15.5-bit stereo line out on a 3.5mm socket
- Great for founding shielded cable
- Push switch
Download the PDF (558 KB)
Use this guide to decide which Raspberry Pi to use, or to check if yours is compatible with the Pi Cap.
Follow this tutorial to set up your Pi Cap with a Raspberry Pi 1 A+/B+, Raspberry Pi 2 or Raspberry Pi 3.
Follow this tutorial to set up your Pi Cap with a Raspberry Pi Zero.