Interactive Wall Kit
$548.00 ex VAT
Ready-to-install interactivity for professional installations, powered by the Touch Board.Add to Basket
10 in stock
Create robust and reliable interactive walls and murals with the Interactive Wall Kit.
The Interactive Wall Kit comes with all the tools you need to build an interactive wall up to 10m x 10m with 12 touch points. The kit is supported with a range of online tutorials and resources that provide all the information you need to plan your display.
- Exhibition Stands
- Retail displays
- Brand Activations
Create your installation in no time:
- Easy to install hardware. No electronics experience required
- For walls up to 10m x 10m
- 12 sensors per Wall Kit
- Online resources to guide your build from start to finish
- Hardware can be reused on multiple installations
What do I need to build an interactive wall?
We’ve designed the Interactive Wall Kit so that it can be installed by anyone without needing specialist skills.
All you need is:
1. Technology – Interactive Wall Kit and Electric Paint*
2. Creative content – Visuals and audio
3. Surface – A wall, floor, exhibition stand or retail display
*Electric Paint sold separately
How do I build an interactive wall?
Building your installation is easy and fast. With the right planning you can have it set up and running in one to two days.
Just follow these steps:
1. Create your visuals, or get someone with experience in graphics or audio/visual content to help.
2. Set up your surface, you can source a false wall or get any fabricator to build one.
3. Install and connect, just follow our step-by-step tutorials to connect our hardware.
Electric Paint Sensors
The sensors for your interactive wall can be created with a variety of conductive materials or Electric Paint. If you would like to create your sensors with Electric Paint, we suggest purchasing the Electric Paint 1L – a quantity large enough for painting walls and murals.
Create a Variety of Interactive Walls
Looking for ideas? Check out our top community interactive wall projects to get a sense for what you can create.
Made in the UK