Touch Board Pro Kit
$160.00 ex VAT
On back order
Make interactive projects in no time, whether you’re a designer, engineer, or creative.
Prototyping interactive projects with Electric Paint and the Touch Board is now even easier!
The Touch Board Pro Kit includes everything you need to make everything from interactive wallpaper, innovative musical instruments to talking murals with the Touch Board and Electric Paint. The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all the tools and resources you need to prototype your projects.
Four brand new components to help get you making faster:
- Touch Board Proto Shield to give you more connection options
- Pre‐printed Electric Paint sensors so you can start testing immediately
- Copper tape for connecting sensors over long distances
- Resource Guide with tips, tricks and techniques
LEVEL: Electronics Beginner to Programming Pro
About Electric Paint
Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever with this easy to use electrically conductive paint. Paint circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
About the Touch Board
Turn your Electric Paint creations into interactive masterpieces. Connect Electric Paint to its 12 electrodes to trigger sounds through its MP3 player, trigger a MIDI note or do much more. Find well-documented code and libraries for optional programming on the Arduino IDE.
Designers and Engineers
Test sensors and build prototypes. Follow our extensive tutorials to help you tune our hardware to your needs. Create a painted MIDI instrument or a custom gaming interface.
Studio PSK’s Polyphonic Playground created a large scale space where every surface was a musical interface.
Use Electric Paint and the Touch Board to make an interactive retail space, or immersive environment. Add sound, lights and more.
Visitors to Dalziel and Pow’s Future of Retail triggered sound and projection through screen printed graphics.
Bring your work to life. Paint, screen print or stencil Electric Paint onto almost any surface. Prototype interactive spaces, installations and activations.
Contours, by Fabio Lattanzi Antinori mapped the presence of visitors to a dynamic soundscape.
A5 Printed Sensors
Printed Sensors are screen printed with Electric Paint and coated with a clear seal to prevent the paint from smudging. They are a great way to make touch and distance sensors straight out of the box, without the need for painting or getting into the nitty-gritty of Electric Paint.
Touch Board Proto Shield
The Touch Board Proto Shield provides an easy and robust way to add functions to your Touch Board, and a multitude of ways to connect to your electrodes. It features screw terminals for wired connections, a convenient ground plane for using shielded cable, a prototyping area and all pins brought up to the shield for your project.
• Touch and distance sensing
• Screen printed using Electric Paint
• Sealed with a smudge-proof coating
• Screw terminals for wired connections
• Ground plane
• Prototyping area
• Pins brought up to the shield for your project
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Touch and Distance Sensing
• Works great with Electric Paint
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
Extensive project examples and resources on the MAKE page.
Precautions of use:
Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. This kit contains small components. Keep out of reach of young children. Please read precautions printed on Electric Paint and Touch Board carefully before use. Bare Conductive takes no responsibility for external circuitry connected to the Touch Board.